CSIR has a scheme for providing partial travel assistance to any deserving bright young Indian Research Scholars working in an academic or research institution in India for participating in Conferences, Symposia, etc. held abroad.
- Applicant must have passed at least M.Sc, B.E., MBBS or equivalent degree from a recognized University / Institute
- Applicant must be below 40 years on the date of commencement of the conference. (Please attach copy of the degree for proof)
- Applicant’s paper must have been accepted for presentation (copy of the full paper along with an abstract and letter of acceptance from the organizer must be attached with this application).
- Only Research Scholars who have not received travel support in the previous 3 years are eligible for consideration.
- Scholars who do not have published papers in refereed journals may not be considered.
Air Travel / General
Note: In case the grant is sanctioned, the journey should be strictly performed by the shortest route in excursion economy class by Air India only. Tickets must be purchased directly from the booking counters/Website of Air India Airlines or by utilizing the services of Authorized Travel Agents viz. M/s Balmer Lawrie & Company, M/s Ashok Travels & Tours and IRCTC as warranted under Govt. of India orders in this subject.
- Travel by Air India is compulsory.
- In case of deviation because of operational or other reasons or on account of non-availability, relaxation/permission may be obtained from Under Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan Safdarjung Airport New Delhi 110003.
- Complete applications in all respect should reach preferably two months before the start of the event.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered
- The scholar sanctioned a travel grant from CSIR is required to provide to CSIR one reprints of the research paper presented at the conference/ symposium / workshop invariably after its publication.
In-charge Symposia / Travel Grant Unit
COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH (CSIR)
Human Resource Development Group
Room no 302
CSIR Complex, Opp Institute of Hotel Management
Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi- 110012, India
Tel: 011- 25841037
|Organization||COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH (CSIR)|
|Fellowship Level||Travel grant|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open for Indian scholars only|
|Deadline||2 months before starting of event (Rolling)|
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 44 Jobs
- Address India