CURIOUSU Summer School Festival at Netherlands/Europe from 12 – 21 August, 2018.
University of Twente, The Netherlands is organizing the summer festival to share an immersive learning experience and make new friends. Join the camp for an unforgettable summer on the exciting and expansive campus. Students from all over the world will join the festival; opportunity to live in an environment while meeting like-minded students from other parts of the world.
The CuriousU experience is a one-of-a-kind combination of an international summer school and a festival. The summer school package includes: academic courses, music, sports, theatre, inspirational speakers.
It offers a unique festival-style summer school experience in the Netherlands. Besides the courses, there will also be inspirational speakers, entertainment and social activities.
- The early-bird fee (valid until 10 March, 2018 ) for attending the summer school is € 675 (individual ticket).
Starting from 10 March 2018 the price is € 750 EUR. After 10 June 2018 the fee is €875.
- Design the Future
- Earth Observation & GIS for Engineering and Security
- English for Academic Purposes
- eSport Analytics
- Finance bootcamp for Smart Businesses
- Fossil free cities
- Governance and Ethics of Technology
- Health and Happiness
- Mix & Match
- Risk Management
- Serious Gaming
- Smart Cities
- The Future of Health Technology
The courses can be mixed and matched. Language of instruction is English
- Applicant can be Bachelor’s students in their second to last or last year, or entry level Master’s students,
- The program is also open for anyone with broad interests and an inquisitive mind.
- So there are NO specific (C) GPA requirements.
|Organization||University of Twente|
|Fellowship Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s|
|Subject areas||Language, Culture, Management, Sciences, Health|
|Fellowship amount||Not applicable|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||Registrations are open now|