DARMASISWA is a scholarship program offered to all foreign (International) students from countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia to study Indonesian language (Bahasa Indonesia), art and culture. The scholarship program is organized by the Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC), Republic of Indonesia.
The main aim of DARMASISWA scholarship program is to endorse and increase the interest in the language, art and culture of Indonesia among youth of other countries. The program has been designed to provide stronger cultural links and understanding among participating countries.
Each student has to fulfill these requirements as the follows:
- Applicant must be a Student, completed secondary education or its equivalent
- Applicant’s minimum age is to be 17 years and not exceeding more than 35 years of age
- Applicant must be able to communicate in English and additional Bahasa Indonesia (Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate: TOEFL/ TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATE if applicable);
- Applicant must be in good health (proved by Medical Certificate)
- Applicant must have basic knowledge of the field applying for.
- Medical certificate
- Passport valid at least 18 months from time of arrival in Indonesia (estimated arrival : 29 August 2018);
- Recommendation Letter From Education Institution / Professional Institution on official letterhead and signature (in English);
- Latest academic grade transcripts and certificates (in English);
- Evidence of English Language proficiency (if applicable);
- Other certificates that related to the field applying for
- Passport size photo
- An essay about purpose of study (in English or Bahasa Indonesia max 500 words).
- All documents must be submitted to the account in apply.darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id
|Organization||Bureau of Planning and International Cooperation Ministry of Education and Culture|
|Country||Republic of Indonesia|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 March 2019|