Dean’s Asian Scholarships: Auckland University: Dean’s Asian Scholarships: Auckland University
Three Dean´s Asian scholarships to undergraduate students at The University of Auckland Business School is being offered. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of financial need, academic merit and the need to pursue study of commerce and property degree.
The main purpose of the Scholarships is to support Asian international undergraduate students to complete a Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Property degree at the University of Auckland Business School.
Level of Study: Undergraduate degree.
Subject Areas: Commerce and Property degree.
Scholarship Award: It will cover tuition fees assistance including compulsory health insurance up to three years
Numbers of Scholarships: 3 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
- Applicants must be undergraduate students.
- The candidate should have a very good command over English language
- The applicant must be an international student who has enrolled for full-time in a Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Property degree at the University of Auckland Business School
- Undergraduate students from any country in the Asian continent can apply for the scholarship.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit in most recent year of secondary school education or in university level studies undertaken to date, demonstrated financial need and demonstrated potential to succeed in business studies at university.
- In order to be able to continue to hold the Scholarship, the recipients must maintain a GPA of 5.00 (equivalent to a B average) in each semester of study.
- The Scholarships will be awarded by the University of Auckland Council on the recommendation of a Selection.
Nationality: Open for Asian applicants
How to Apply: Application can be done online.
Note: the applicant should read the regulations carefully to be sure of his/her eligibility before applying. Once confirmed the candidate should click on the blue “Apply here” button and complete the online application form.
Application duration: Scholarship applications will usually open around 6 weeks before the closing date.
Application Deadline: November
|Organization||The University of Auckland Business School|
|Fellowship Level||Undergraduate degree|
|Subject Areas||Commerce and property degree|
|Fellowship Amount||Full tuition fees and health insurance|
|Eligibility||As listed above|
- Name of Organisation Field Value