DIPI 2016 Research Call Announcement: The Indonesian Science Fund by the Dana Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia (DIPI) was recently established under the Indonesian Academy of Sciences (AIPI).
This Research Call aims to provide grants for cutting-edge research in the following focus areas:
- life, health, and nutrition
- identity, diversity, and culture
Duration: Competitive research grants of up to 3 years & IDR 1.5b/year.
- To provide funds to Indonesian researchers to carry high-quality research projects.
- To support fundamental and excellent research.
- Indonesian nationality and based in Indonesia.
- Domestic and international collaborations between researchers / institutions are encouraged.
- Publication in highly reputable scientific journal.
- Candidates should demonstrate a ground-breaking nature and feasibility of the scientific proposal.
- Proposals should be of an interdisciplinary
The procedure for evaluating applicants’ qualifications will be based on:
- Emphasize the scientific ability and creativity of the candidate
- Innovativeness of the research approaches
- Successful impact to the significant impact on the field.
The research proposal should focus on areas related to life, health & nutrition sciences include but are not limited to.
Research grants: 3 years and up to IDR 1.5b/year will be awarded.
All projects that receive funding must be completed by December 31, 2019.
Deadline for proposal submission is July 31, 2016, at 11:59 PM WIB.
DEADLINE: JULY 31, 2016
For more information, please email: email@example.com
|Organization||Dana Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia (DIPI)|
|Subject areas||Natural sciences|
|Salary||Fellowship as per rules|
|Deadline||JULY 31, 2016|