The Faculty of Applied Engineering Sciences at University of Antwerp has a vacancy for a full-time doctor-assistant in the field of industrial biotechnology.
- Applicant must have obtained a doctorate in applied engineering or bio-engineering sciences or equivalent (or obtain the academic degree of doctor at the latest at the time of appointment).
- Applicant must be motivated to actively take charge of your further professional development. Applicant should be able make use of a wide range of training and professionalization opportunities.
- Applicant must be able to work in a quality-oriented, honest, creative and collaborative manner.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Matlab and / or CFD are a great added value.
Apply online including the following:
- Motivation letter
- Academic CV
- An overview of most important achievements in the field of education and research and diplomas and diploma supplements.
|Organization||University of Antwerp|
|Subject areas||Applied Engineering, Bioengineering Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||3 May 2021|