School of Business and Management Institut Teknologi Bandung (SBM ITB) offers Doctor of Science in Management (DSM) Scholarship for high quality postgraduate students to areas of research strength in the SBM ITB to support its research effort. The scholarship is available to Indonesian students and international students.
Course starts: August 2018
Field of study: Doctor of Science in Management (DSM)
Number of Scholarships: 3
Scholarship Value: course tuition fees (IDR 150 million in total); monthly living allowance (IDR 2.5 miillion in 2017)
Duration: scholarship is awarded 3 years or 6 semesters
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.25
- Applicant must have scored minimum score of 550 in Academic Potential Test (TPA) from Oto-Bappenas.
- The applicant who already has a TPA certificate from UPP Bappenas with a minimum score of 550 should submit the original certificate along with the supporting documents to Study Program.
- Applicant must have taken English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) ITB with a minimum score of 113 or ITP-TOEFL from ETS.org with a minimum score of 550 (pBT) / 213 (cBT)/ 79 (iBT) or IELTS 6.5
- Completed application form and the relevant documents
- An interview with a designated DSM-ITB faculty member.
- The applicant will need to show his or her final project/thesis/published research to the interviewer.
- Applicant must submit formal application for Admission via the online application system.
- There is registration fee applied.
School of Business and Management Institut Teknologi Bandung
|Fellowship amount||course tuition fees+ monthly living allowance|
|Eligibility||Open to Indonesian students and international students|
|Deadline||26 May 2018|