The KTH Royal Institute of Technology has a vacant position for doctoral student in Polymeric Materials under the supervision of Prof. Mikael Hedenqvist.
- Applicant must have passed a degree at advanced level and completed course requirements of at least 240 higher education credits, of which at least 60 higher education credits at advanced level, or in any other way acquired within or outside the country acquired essentially equivalent knowledge.
- Language requirements: English language proficiency equivalent to (the Swedish upper secondary school) English course B/6 is required. The requirement can be satisfied through a result equal to, or higher than, those stated in the following internationally recognised English tests:
- TOEFL Paper-based: Score of 4.5 (scale 1-6) in written test, total score of 575.
- TOEFL ITP is not accepted.
- TOEFL iBT internet-based: Score of 20 (scale 0-30) in written test, total score of 90
- IELTS Academic/IELTS UKVI: A minimum overall mark of 6.5, with no section lower than 5.5
- Cambridge ESOL: Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) Certificate in Advanced English or Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB): Minimum score of 90
- University of Michigan, ECPE (Examination for the certificate of Proficiency in English)
- Pearson PTE Academic: Score of 62 (writing 61)
Apply online and applications must include the following elements:
- CV including relevant professional experience and knowledge.
- Application letter with a brief description of why he/she wants to pursue research studies, about what your academic interests are and how they relate to your previous studies and future goals. (Maximum 2 pages)
- Copy of the degree certificate(s) and transcripts of records from previously attended university-level institutions and certificates of fulfilled language requirements. These need to be translated into English or Swedish if the original documents are not issued in one of these languages.
- Representative publications or technical reports. For longer documents, please provide a summary (abstract) and a web link to the full text.
|Organization||KTH Royal Institute of Technology|
|Subject areas||Polymer Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||05 March 2020|