The Faculty of Law, Department of Law at Lund University is offering one doctoral student position for a Doctor of Laws Degree in the subject area of legal science with a specialisation in health law. The present position is partly funded by the Swedish Research Council and is part of a larger interdisciplinary research programme “The artificially intelligent use of registers (AIR Lund)”.
- Applicant must have completed a law programme and obtained the degree Master of Laws.
- The special requirements may also be fulfilled by those who can demonstrate other educational or particular professional experience where this is judged to provide the necessary qualification for doctoral studies comparable to that provided by the degree of Master of Laws regarding both the subject for doctoral study and general legal education of importance for that subject.
Apply online and the application should contain the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Grade transcripts
- Project description
- A master thesis or similar degree projects
- One or two references (manager, supervisor etc.) and other documents.
- The applicant’s project description should aim at a discussion of the doctoral project, and its context, specific aim and research questions, relevant legal regulation, current state of research and possible theoretical and methodological approaches etc.
- In the project description the applicant should also reflect on knowledge, abilities and experiences of relevance to the doctoral project and it successful implementation.
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||30 September 2020|