Call for applications for the Doctoral Program in the Molecular Signatures of Adaptive Stress Responses“ at the Jena University Hospital, Faculty of Biology and Pharmacy of the Friedrich Schiller University Jena and the Leibniz Institute on Aging (FLI) in Jena.
There is a call for Ph.D. students within the Research Training Group Molecular Signatures of Adaptive Stress Responses“ (RTG 1715)
Joining research groups are
- University Hospital
- Friedrich Schiller University
- Leibniz Institute on Aging (FLI)
Ph.D. research projects in this innovative field of life sciences.
Each selected doctoral candidate will work in an interdisciplinary research project and will be jointly supervised by three investigators with complementary expertise.
- Candidates are expected to hold a Masters degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject (e.g., cell biology, molecular medicine, biochemistry, nutritional sciences etc.)
- Have fluent English skills in word and writing.
- The position is a part-time work (50 %), remunerated under state salary scheme TV-L E13 (salary agreement for public service employees)
- Limited for three years.
- Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification and aptitude are given preferential consideration.
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae (CV), a detailed description of their university education and training together with copies of the corresponding documents via E-Mail to the Head of the Research Training Group,
Prof. Dr. Thorsten Heinzel
Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics
CMB-Center for Molecular Biomedicine
Friedrich Schiller University Jena
The applicants are encouraged to provide letters of recommendation and contact information to two reference persons.
Starting dates for positions: January until April 2018.
|Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics
CMB-Center for Molecular Biomedicine, Jena University Hospital, Faculty of Biology and Pharmacy of the Friedrich Schiller University Jena and the Leibniz Institute on Aging
|As per norms
|Masters in Relavant disciplines
|September 30, 2017