The doctoral fellowship programme INPhINIT “la Caixa” is dedicated to attracting talented incoming Early-Stage Researchers of any nationality, who wish to carry out doctoral studies in Spanish or Portuguese territory. 35 PhD fellowships for early-stage researchers are invited in research centres accredited with the Spanish Seal of Excellence Severo Ochoa, María de Maeztu or Health Institute Carlos III and Portuguese units accredited as “excellent” or “exceptional” according to the evaluation of the Fundação de Ciência e Tecnologia. These fellowships are exclusively meant to PhD research projects on STEM disciplines.
- Life Sciences and Health
- Experimental Sciences
- At the call deadline, applicants must be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Applicant must have completed the studies that lead to an official university degree adapted to the European Higher Education Area awarding 300 ECTS credits, of which at least 60 ECTS credits must correspond to master level.
- Applicant must have completed a degree in university not adapted to the European Higher Education Area that gives access to doctoral studies. The verification of an equivalent level of studies to the ones mentioned above will be made by the university when the admission procedure starts.
- Candidates must not have resided or have carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain or Portugal for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline.
- Candidates must have a demonstrable level of English (B2 or higher).
- Apply online
|Organization||la Caixa Foundation|
|Subject areas||Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||4 February 2020|