The Radboud University is offering Donders Mohrmann fellowship the opportunity to establish a junior research group to explore new avenues in neuroscience over a period of 5 years. The group leader, known as the Donders-Mohrmann Fellow, will have the opportunity to explore their chosen research line with the full support of the Donders Institute.
- Applicant must hold PhD degree in a field relevant to the position concerned. Demonstrated ambition of pursuing a rising profile of internationally excellent research.
- A strong track record of peer-reviewed international publications.
- Experience with applying for external funding.
- Experience with supervising MA students and/or PhD candidates.
- Management skills required for academic leadership.
- A willingness to teach and train students in and outside of the classroom.
- Experience with teaching undergraduate students and willingness to acquire the University Teaching Qualification (UTQ).
- Language and communication
- Perception, action and control
- Plasticity and memory
- Neural computation and neurotechnology.
Apply online and the application should include the following attachments:
- Letter of motivation
- CV including the names and contact details of 3 referees
- Research proposal (approximately 2 pages)
|Fellowship Level||Research Grants|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||30 April 2021|