Dr Abdul Kalam International Undergraduate Scholarships are offered by the University of Australia in the Faculty of Engineering And Information Technologies. Dr Abdul Kalam was the Eleventh President of India. An illustrious Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, this Scholarship celebrate his commitment to education and his accomplishments to support brilliant students to develop as future leaders.
- Applicant must be an international (Overseas) student
- Applicant must have a full or unconditional offer of place for a full-time UG program in the Faculty of Engineering and IT at the University of Sydney before the closing date of Scholarship application.
- Applicant must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, or an international senior secondary qualification equivalent to an ATAR of at least 98.
- Applicant must not hold any another primary Scholarship from the University of Sydney.
- Applicants will be judged on their academic merit.
- Complete the online scholarship application form and include most recent Year 11 and 12 school reports (last two years of secondary school).
- The Scholarship shall be granted on the approval of the Associate Dean (Education), or their nominee.
Duration: 01 (one) year
- 50% fee-waiver
- payments shall be made in equal installments
- all relocation expenses to Sydney including airfares must be paid by the student
- Overseas Health Cover
- purchase of study materials and text books
|Organization||University of Sydney|
|Subject areas||Engineering, Information Technology|
|Fellowship amount||50% fee waiver|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||9th January 2017|
Faculty of Engineering & IT
PNR Building (J02)
The University of Sydney
NSW 2006 Australia
T +61 2 8627 0248
F +61 2 9351 7082
For Further Details: Click