DRDO (Defence Research & Development Organisation) mission for Life Sciences Research Board (LSRB) grants has been to increase and deepen the knowledge base of Life Sciences in the country to make strong national resources of knowledge and use them.
To create facilities and infrastructure.
The research board helps catalyse the much needed cross-fertilization ideas and experiences between scientific and technical fields that provide the required support to the soldier in operations, and the required knowledge for integrating human-factors in the design of his equipment in missions and in peace stations.
- Grants are given to IITs, universities, colleges, departments, laboratories approved research Institutes, eminent scientists working in reputed industrial/firms (nonprofit earning) with well established Research &Development facilities, Government and non-Government sector etc.
Rationale of Award:
- Projects or schemes of superior value and above concept would be supported.
- The grant will be utilized : to meet consolidated emoluments/expenses, research fellows and technical staff; for buying special equipment, consumables, chemicals etc, or for getting special services not generally available to the institution; fabrication within workshop of the institution, etc.
- to organise conferences, workshops, seminars, symposia and to provide grants for promotional activities & deputations within the country and abroad as per the requirements of the project.
- to cover contingency expenses, like: postage, typing, printing, stationery, etc
- to meet travel expenses and for deputation abroad for presentations in International Symposia and for visit to advanced Life Sciences R&D facilities
- to publish research work as Technical Report for dissemination
- Eligible institutes, candidates must submit project proposals to the address mentioned below in the prescribed format
- The proposals are considered twice in a year i.e. April and October every year.
- The application should reach the Secretary, LSRB along with profile of the Institute
|Organization||DRDO (Defence Research & Development Organisation)|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||As per norms|
|Deadline||April and October every year|
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 35 Jobs
- Full Address india
- Address India