DRDO Scientist (C, E, D) Recruitment – 15 Positions: Defence Research And Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) has issued notification for the post of Scientists.
Scientist ‘C’: 11 Positions
Scientist ‘E’: 2 Positions
Scientist ‘D’: 2 Positions
Required Educational qualification and experience:
- The candidates should be First Class BE/B.Tech in relevant field.
- For Scientist ‘C’, D and E, the candidates should have 3 Years, 7 years and 10 years relevant experience, respectively.
Note: Weightage for higher qualification to be equated as research experience for lateral recruitment as under: Post Graduate Degree in Engineering – Doctorate Degree in Engineering or relevant field as mentioned in essential qualification.
For the posts of Scientist ‘D’/‘E’, the candidates should not be more than 45 years of age.
For the posts of Scientist ‘C’, the candidates should not be more than 35 years of age.
The candidates may apply through the official website rac.gov.in. Online registration on RAC website is mandatory (see below).
Candidates are required to submit their applications online alongwith legible and lighter file containing scanned copies of the following:
- Certificates for Date of Birth (DOB),
- Essential and higher educational qualification along with percentage of marks (duly supported by the mark sheets),
- Experience claimed in the column pertaining to employment history of online application,
- Document/certificate in support of last pay drawn,
- Recent passport size colour photograph (not exceeding 30 KB; 110 x 140 pixels) and the required fee through RAC website.
Deadline: The last date for submission of the application form is December 1, 2018. Note: The recruitment notification was advertised in the Employment News.
|Organization||DRDO Defence research and development organization|
|Subject areas||Science and Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||December 1, 2018|
- Total Jobs 34 Jobs
- Full Address india
- Address India