DRDO Scientist recruitment: 135 Positions
DRDO Scientist recruitment 2019: There is an notification for 135 Scientist positions at DRDO. Last date to apply for DRDO scientist vacancies in July 20, 2019.
DRDO’s recruitment of Scientists in C, D, E And F grades are based on qualification and experience in specialized fields relevant to.
Total Number of Positions: 135 (Approx.)
Field / Discipline
- Mechanical/Production/ Production & Industrial Engg/ Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engg / Electronics & Telecommunication Engg/ Electronics Engg/ Telecommunication Engg
- Computer Science & IT/ Computer Hardware & Software/ Computer Science & Automation/Information Technology/ Computer Science & System Engg./ Computer Tech/ Computer Tech & Informatics/ Computer Science & Engineering
Pay Scale / Salary
DRDO Scientist posts salary would be in accordance with the 7th Pay Commission:
- For, Scientist ‘C’ grade: Basic Pay: Rs. 67,700/- , Level 11 as per 7th CPC
- For, Scientist ‘D’ grade: Basic Pay: Rs. 78,800/- , Level 12 as per 7th CPC
- For, Scientist ‘E’ grade: Basic Pay: Rs. 1,23,100/- , Level 13 as per 7th CPC
- For, Scientist ‘F’ grade: Basic Pay: Rs. 1,31,100/- , Level 13A as per 7th CPC
How to apply:
- Visit DRDO Site (link at the end of the post)
- On the right there is an section which says “Recruitments at RAC.”
- Under that section, click on “RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTISTS IN DRDO”.
- Right now by clicking on it leads you to the official advertisement/notification.
- On June 29, a link to apply online would appear.
- When that appears, click on it and fill up the form after reading all the instructions in official advertisement.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
- Self attested certificates/testimonials regarding Date of Birth, Essential and Higher qualification along with mark-sheets, caste, exservicemen, employment etc.
- Experience claimed in the column pertaining to employment history of online application, document/certificate in support of all pay drawn.
- A recent passport size colour photograph (size not exceeding 30 KB; resolution of 110 x 140 pixels).
- Scanned sample of candidate’s signature. 15 02 Fire Engineering/ Fire Technology & Safety Engg/ Safety and Fire Engg
- At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences or Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Min 03 Years’ experience in the field.
- Master’s degree in the relevant field as mentioned in essential qualification.
- The candidates, whether in Govt Service or in Govt owned organizations.
|Organization||DRDO Defence research and development organization|
|Subject areas||Science and Engineering|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700/- 1,31,100/-|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||10 July 2019|
- Total Jobs 34 Jobs
- Full Address india
- Address India