Dream NEW scholarship is dedicated to students who dream big, crave adventure and set their sights on new horizons. It is for those wishing to realize their vision in the forward-thinking education climate of New Zealand. Countries education encourages to be open minded, creative and to dream new.
- NZD$ 12,500 (approx. 7,500 €) each
- Tuition-fees for 8 students undertaking a Study Abroad program in Semester One, February/March 2017.
- New Zealand’s 8 universities are offering 1 Dream NEW scholarship.
- Applicants may choose to study at Auckland University of Technology, Lincoln University, Massey University, University of Auckland, University of Canterbury, University of Otago, University of Waikato or Victoria University of Wellington.
- Applicant must be a European Union national or hold EU residents status for a minimum of 2 years.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled at a tertiary institution in one of the 28 EU countries
- Applicant must be 18 years or above at the time of application
- Applications are invited for all fields of study.
- Applicants must have English language proficiency in order to undertake courses in New Zealand.
- Applicant will be required to provide evidence of this in order to apply for the scholarship.
How to apply:
- Application form
- Grade transcript of university level qualification till date
- Proof of English-Language proficiency
- CV (resume)
- Copy of the photo ID page of passport
- Evidence of application to a Study Abroad program at a New Zealand university
- Video or text statement
|Organization||New Zealand Universities|
|Fellowship Level||All levels|
|Subject areas||All disciplines offered by the NZ universities|
|Fellowship amount||Mentioned above|
|Eligibility||Ope for EU nationals|
|Deadline||1 September 2017|
For Further Details: Click