DRY-2-DRY project: applications are invited for 2 PhD positions to join young and enthusiastic team at Ghent University. Scientists will investigate the propagation and intensification of global drought events within the context of the ERC-funded project DRY-2-DRY.
Location: Ghent University
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree in physics, environmental sciences, geography, mathematics, engineering or computer sciences.
- Applicant with knowledge of data management, numerical modelling and computer programming (preferably Matlab) will be preffered.
- Applicant must have creative, inventive, critical and analytical mindset.
- Applicant must possess excellent level of English.
Start Date: between February and June 2017
Duration: Contract length 4 years
How to apply:
Following materials are required:
- One paragraph
- Motivation letter
- 2 references with contact information
- All material must be in a single pdf file
|Subject areas||Physics, Environmental Sciences, Geography, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Sciences.|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||01 December 2016|
For Further Details: Click