DTU Nanotech (Technical University of Denmark) is a department with the mission of contributing to R&D and education within micro & nanotechnology and has a powerful tradition for conducting applied research for the betterment of society.
The Department enthusiastically contributes to basic research, where the endeavor is to develop methods and concepts as well as to augment the insight in nanotechnology. Nanotechnology studies goes across the limitations between the traditional scientific fields. The research is carried out in close partnership with industry and universities around the globe.
|University||Technical University of Denmark|
|Fellowship Level||Researcher (Scientist)|
|Subject areas||Micro-technology, Nanotechnology|
|Deadline||16 March 2016|
Project: Silicon Micro and Nanofabrication for Catalyst Studies
Department: DTU Nanotech
- Design and fabrication of micro reactors for in operando Xray characterization of catalyst material
- Design and fabrication of photo electrodes for photo electro catalysis
- Design and fabrication of micro reactors for electro-catalysis studies
- Design and fabrication of micro and nano reactors for heterogeneous catalyst studies
- Design and fabrication of tandem photo electrodes for, for example water splitting using solar light
Note: The successful applicant will be expected to take teaching activities. The candidate is also anticipated to provide guidance and direction to researchers and PhD students.
- PhD degree or equivalent as well as academic credentials equivalent to those obtained by holding a position as investigator or Postdoc.
- Experience in experimental clean room based micro and nanofabrication of silicon devices and structures, including knowledge in combining silicon processing with eccentric materials.
- Experience within design and production of gas phase micro reactors for catalyst studies along with photo-electrodes for solar driven water splitting is required.
- Research publications in international recognized journals within their research field.
- Application with cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Sc/PhD Transcript in English.
- Scientific publications