DUO-Sweden Fellowship Program for Indian Nationals by the ASEM framework and University Grants Commission (UGC), India.
DUO-Sweden fellowships require a PAIR (two students) of candidates to be exchanged in an academic cooperative arrangement between two countries (in this case India and Sweden).
- Brunei Darussalam,
- New Zealand,
- the Philippines,
Who can Apply: Undergraduate and Graduate students who are currently enrolled in a university at the host country.
Students exchange fulfills all three requirements below:
- The candidate should be from India and Sweden.
- An educational institution in Sweden (home institution) and an educational institution in Asia (host institution) should have established an academic cooperative agreement/inter-institutional agreement.
Fellowship Details: 3,500-4,000 Euros
Duration of the fellowships: DUO-Sweden fellowships is for only exchange projects, that will start from August 2022 and will end before September 2023.
The selection of the DUO-Sweden 2022/2023 is made ONLY once a year.
The duration of these fellowships is limited to only one semester (or 4 months, whichever comes earlier).
- The institution in Sweden should apply on behalf of both institutions and people who are to participate in the exchange.
- Asian institutions in collaboration with Sweden institutions shall cooperate fully with Swedish institutions in supplying precise information of Asian applicants.
- Application Submission can be done Online. The application forms for DUO-Sweden can be found on the ASEM-DUO (link given below)
- Application Period is open from April 11 through May 24, 2022.
Documents Required for the application
- An Online Application Form ONLY
- A Copy of Cooperation Agreement
- A copy of transcript of eligible paired applicants (should include the grades until fall semester 2021)
Deadline: May 24, 2022
|Organization||Ministry of education of respective countries|
|Fellowship Level||Short courses, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, Ph.D. degree|
|Country||Open for Indian nationals|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Deadline||May 24, 2022|