Early-Career Fellowships IIT Gandhinagar
Designation: Early-Career Fellowship
IIT Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India invites application for Early-Career Fellowship (IITGN-ECF) from eligible and interested candidates
IIT Gandhinagar Early-Career Fellowship (IITGN-ECF) offers young scholars the opportunity to work on exciting challenges or research problems in a creative and interdisciplinary ecosystem. Selected Fellows in the program will have access not only to their assigned department but to the entire research infrastructure and facility of the Institute, which prizes interdisciplinarity.
Research/Job Area- ANY discipline offered by the institute
- The applicants should have obtained a doctoral degree from an institution in India after 1st July 2019, and their research work should be rated high with supporting scholarly publications.
- The candidates who have submitted their doctoral thesis are also welcome to apply.
- Fellows will receive Rs. 1,00,000 per month (Rs. 90,000/- plus Rs 10,000/- HRA).
- A professional development grant of up to Rs. 2.00 Lakh per year will be made available that also supports international travel to attend conferences, workshops, training programs, etc.
IITGN-ECF is designed to offer these possibilities and support young scholars in their pursuit of excellence.
Before applying please ensure that you have the following documents (<10 Mb) ready for upload:
- One PDF file of a detailed CV that should include your scholarly contributions in different sections:
- Book/book chapters
- Journal publications
- Conference papers/posters
- Research Grants
- Awards and Honors
- Others scholarly work
- One PDF file of the Research Proposal.
- One PDF file of Endorsement Letter from IITGN Faculty Collaborator.
- One PDF file of Transcripts / Marksheets / degrees merged into a single document.
- One PDF file of three best scholarly works merged into a single document.
For Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
|Fellowship Level||Early-Career Fellowship|
|Subject areas||ANY discipline offered by the institute|
|Salary||As per UGC norms|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||31 July 2020|