Early Stage Researcher, PhD Position in the H2020 MCSA ITN “APROPOS” (Marie Sklodowska Curie), Finland
This is an international, multidisciplinary and multi-sectorial training network programme, which works on approximate computing. It is completely funded by the European Union’s Horizon research and under the Marie Skłodowska Curie grant agreement No. 956090.Full time PhD student positions (15) in Early Stage Researchers (ESR) for 36 months are open now.
Subject areas: Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Automatics and Signal Processing (DP EEEA) and related fields.
Qualifications: Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering/Computer Science, Signal Processing, Radio Communications, Mathematics, Physics, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering ,Biomedical Engineering or any other related fields.
Students for Doctoral Programme must satisfy all the below conditions-
- Transnational mobility: The researcher must not have resided or carried out their main activity in the country of the host organization for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the start date. The mobility rule applies to the main beneficiary only.
- Early-Stage Researchers (ESRs)/MSc graduates: Researchers recruited in this project must have their first MSc degree and not been awarded by any doctoral degree.
- Background: The researcher must have Master of Science (MSc) diploma in a related field.
- English language: The researcher should have an English certificate with good level according to the regulations of the university.
Application procedure: Apply through online recruitment system (link given below). The deadline for applications is 31 January 2021 .Application and all the related documents must be submitted in English and in PDF format.
- Researchers without family- 3170 EUR/month, including living and mobility allowances.
- Researchers with family – 3500 EUR/month.
- For different positions within the same APROPOS network, the salary is country and unit dependent.
Important Information: Project is expected to start from May 2021.
|Subject areas||Engineering, Computer science, Technology|
|Fellowship amount||3170-3500 EUR/month|
|Deadline||31 January 2021|