Postdoctoral Fellowships in the fields of Earth and Environmental sciences: applications are invited by Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University.
- Solid-Earth dynamics
- Ocean, atmospheric, and climate systems
- Cryospheric dynamics
Number of fellowships: The number of fellowships awarded can vary from year to year, and could range from 2 to 6 fellowships per year.
Expected start date: Fall semester -2017 or spring semester- 2018.
- Applicant must have recently completed the Ph.D. or must expect to complete their degree requirements by September 2017.
- The principal selection criteria for Fellows are scientific excellence and a clearly expressed plan to study problems at the forefront of Earth science.
- Applications from all related fields are welcomed.
Duration: Fellowships are supported institutionally for 24 months
- Research allowance- $7,500
- Salary: $64,000/year
Following documents to be submitted:
- List of publications
- Research proposal
- List of 3 referees who will provide letters of recommendation (a current e-mail address must be provided for each referee).
- Lamont will contact referees for letters of recommendation.
- Apply online
|Subject areas||Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||14 November 2016|
For Further Details: Click