University of Birmingham offers Egypt Global Study UK Outstanding Achievement Scholarships for any Undergraduate from Egypt.
- Arts and Law
- Life and Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences
Number of Awards: 03
Award value: £3000 towards tuition fees for the first year only
About the awards:
- These are joint awards with the local representatives, GlobalStudyUK, and will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programme in 2018/19.
- Applicant must have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their first choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2017.
- The student must be entering the Ist year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Applicant must meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Applicant must be classed as Egyptian domiciled and as an Egyptian national.
- Applicant must be categorized by the University as an overseas (International) fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Applicant must have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Selected candidate must be able to start their studies at the University in September 2017 (the scholarship award cannot be delayed).
- Applicant must be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to the local representative – ‘GlobalStudyUK’.
- Applicant must accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2017.
|Organization||University of Birmingham|
|Subject areas||Arts, Law, Life Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to Egyptian nationals|
|Deadline||01 July 2018|
For Further Details: Click