Einstein International Postdoctoral Fellow programme offers high-achieving young researchers in Berlin, who already have a source of funding, the opportunity to include a postdoc researcher from outside country in their junior research group and to obtain additional support for material resources. The programme also intends to attract international postdoctoral researchers to Berlin by offering them the opportunity to work in the city for up to 5 years.
- Junior research group leaders, who are already have received funding from the DFG or an ERC Starting Grant to set up and establish a junior research group at one of the respective Berlin universities or Charité, are eligible to apply for this programme.
- Funding is available for a postdoctoral researcher (Einstein Postdoctoral Fellow) who must be employed from abroad by the applicant.
- The researcher’s salary will be based on the collective wage agreement adopted by the state of Berlin
- up to 5 years
- Applicants are required to fill up the application forms.
- The application for funding must include:
- description of the project
- Description of how the work of the Einstein Postdoctoral Fellow will be inserted in the project, and of the expected added value for the junior research group.
- Budget plan according toF.Y.
|Einstein Foundation Berlin
|All subjects offered by the foundation
|Open for all nationalities
- Name of Organisation Field Value