The European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) is offering its annual EMBL Interdisciplinary Postdocs 4 (EIPOD4) fellowship programme for talented early career researchers, providing the possibility to engage in ambitious research projects involving 2 or more EMBL group leaders. The EIPOD4 programme call for applications per year offering approximately 20 fellowships. The EIPOD4 fellowship programme is open to all nationalities and welcomes applications from experience researchers with diverse educational backgrounds (e.g. Life Sciences, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering etc.)
- Applicants must have completed a PhD at the date of recruitment (start date of the fellowship) or have 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience. Successful candidates have 6 months to take up their fellowship (July 1, 2022 for fellows recruited in the 2021 EIPOD call for applications).
- Mobility requirements: The EIPOD4 programme is open to experienced researchers of all nationalities. Prior association (including visitor contracts) of an applicant with EMBL is compatible with application to the EIPOD programme but cannot exceed 12 months within the last 3 years prior to the application deadline.
- Develop an interdisciplinary project idea
- Contact an EMBL host to discuss the project idea
- Choose an EMBL partner
- Choose an external research partner if relevant
- Complete and submit the online application.
Note: The project proposal and letter of support from the EMBL project host and, if relevant, external partners must be uploaded in the relevant sections of the online application. Candidates to make sure that referees submit their references by the call deadline.
|Organization||European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||September 7th, 2021|
- Total Jobs 40 Jobs
- Address Germany