Eira Davies Scholarship: Female students in general resident of developing country who are enrolled to pursue an undergraduate (UG) or a Taught Master’s postgraduate courses within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University are eligible.
This Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship, and will be granted to students proving academic excellence and proof of financial need. One of the conditions of the award is that students return to their native country and show how completion of the program will better the lives of those at home.
Eligibility and Conditions:
- For UG courses: applicants must achieve 3A or B grades at A-Level or equivalent (excluding General Studies) and 5A or B grades at GCSE level or equivalent.
- For PG Taught courses: applicants must have a minimum of a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- All applicants must have good English language proficiency and must meet any specified condition of offer and UKBA requirements.
- Applicants must be overseas student, new, full-time, degree seeking.
- Applicants must have finished an application to study and accepted the offer of admission at Swansea University with the College of Human and Health Sciences.
- Applicants must show strong need of finances and academic ability.
- Applicants must not be entitled for other financial support from Swansea University e.g. tuition fee reductions through common links or grants.
- Note: students progressing from ICWS are not eligible to apply for an International Scholarship
How to Apply:
- Download and complete the Eira Davies Application Form.
- Read the Terms and Conditions before applying.
- Deadline: Open now
|Subject areas||Health Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||full tuition fee scholarship|
|Eligibility||Open for International applicant|