The Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP) invites pre-applications from scholars as part of the “Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship” Programme (MSCA-IF-2018), funded by the EC.
Duration: 12-24 months
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply but must not have spent more than 12 months in the last 3 years in Greece (mobility rule).
- The project proposals are invited from PhD holders, interested in submitting a proposal in the area of social sciences and humanities.
- Priority will be given to those projects that fit best with ELIAMEP’s existing research interests and orientations and gain the support of at least one ELIAMEP senior researcher.
- European Fellowships: open to researchers either coming to Europe from any country in the world or moving within Europe.
- Global Fellowships: based on a secondment to a third country and a mandatory 12 month return period to a European host.
- Applications along with expression of interest, CV and a summary presentation (two-pages) of their research proposal to be sent to: email@example.com
- Proposals will be pre-selected on the basis of internal evaluation and the availability of suitable supervision.
- Candidates will be informed of the results of the pre-selection well before the call deadline.
Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP)
|Social Sciences, Humanities
|As per MSCA rules
|Open to all nationalities
|30 June 2018
- Name of Organisation Field Value