The FWF Austrian Science Fund is offering Elise Richter Program to extremely well qualified female scientists who are working towards a career in universities. This is the chance of a 2-stage funding for a total of 6 years.
This program is for senior post-doctorates female scientists.
- Highly qualified female scientists and scholars of any discipline, who strive for a university career.
- to support the academic career of highly qualified female scientists and scholars and to enhance their university career
- after completion of the program a level of qualification must be accomplished which enables participants to apply for a local or abroad professorship (“Habilitation” or equal qualification)
- appropriate postdoctoral experience
- international scientific publications
- preparatory work related to the proposed research project
- no age limit
Duration: 12 to 48 months
- personnel costs 70.610 € (Senior Postdoc)
- project specific costs up to 15,000 € per year as outlined in the proposal (therefore 2,000 € per year can be used for coaching purposes)
- 2 calls a year in spring/autumn.
- Next call: Next call: April 11 – May 31, 2022 (date of the postmark) in English
Selection: selection is done by the FWF Board based on an international review process in the June Board meeting (for fall call), in the November or December Board meeting (for spring call)
|Organization||FWF Austrian Science Fund|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||Next call: April 11 – May 31, 2022|
- Name of Organisation Field Value