ELITE-S is a postdoctoral fellowship programme for intersectoral training, career development and mobility. ELITE-S is a Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND Action based at the ADAPT Centre in Dublin City University and its Irish academic partners and are offering 16 prestigious, two-year fellowships, in technology and standards development to address 5 EU priority areas: 5G, Internet of Things, Cloud computing, Cybersecurity and Data technologies.
- Applications are open to experienced researchers of any nationality.
- Applications are open to researchers of any nationality who are in possession of a PhD degree or have 4 years’ Full-time research experience.
- Applicants must comply with the mobility rule.
- Applicants must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Applicants must comply with the Transnational Mobility Rule: at application deadline, applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Ireland for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline.
- Applicants must possess a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent (FTE) research experience in academia or industry.
Research themes and application areas:
- RegTech (Regulations Technology)
- Trust and e-Signatures
- Machine Learning
- Semantic Web
- 5 G
- Internet of Things
- Open and Big Data
- Data and Process management
- Content Analytics and Preservation
- Regulations and Compliance
- Long Term Data Preservation
- Data Governance
- IT Service Management
- Data Quality and Master Data
- Cloud Computing
- Data Technologies
- Digital Health
- Digital Government
- Digital Content
- Smart Cities
- Smart Buildings
- Smart Transport
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Organization||Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND Action|
|Subject areas||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15th October 2021|