The EMBL International PhD Programme, originally started in 1983, represents the flagship of EMBL’s commitment to first class training and education. Inter-nationality, dedicated mentoring and early independence in research characterize the programme. The programme is considered to be one of the most competitive doctoral training schemes to enter; committed to provide EMBL PhD students with the best starting platform for a successful career in science.
- Cell Signalling and Differentiation
- Cellular Organisation and Dynamics
- Gene Regulation, Chromatin and Epigenetics
- Genetics and Genomics
- Metabolism and Metabolomics
- Microbiology and Virology
- Molecular Medicine and Disease Mechanisms
- Protein and Proteomics
- RNA Regulation and Transcriptomics
- Tissue and Systems Biology
- Methods and Technology Development
- Bioinformatics and Software Development
- Chemistry and Chemical Biology
- Computational Modelling
- Imaging, Microscopy and Image Analysis
- Integrated Structural Biology
- Robotics and Automation
Number of fellowships: 60 every year
- Nationality: applicant can be of any nationality
- Qualification: PhD applicants must hold, or anticipate receiving before enrollment, a university degree that would formally qualify them to enter a PhD or equivalent programme in the country where the degree was initially obtained.
- All applications are evaluated solely on the basis of qualification and scientific potential.
- There is no age limit.
- Proficiency in English, (written and verbal) is a prerequisite to enter the EMBL International PhD Programme.
- 3.5 to 4 years
- All applications need to be supported by a minimum of two academic reference letters.
- Referees must submit their online references before the closing date.
|Organization||European Molecular Biology Laboratory|
Bioinformatics, Life Sciences, Biophysics, Computational Biology, Cell and Molecular Biology
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Application Deadline: 13 April 2021|
Applications for 2021 Summer recruitment are now OPEN!!!
- Name of Organisation Field Value