The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) Doctoral Training Partnership is offering up to 37 PhD studentships at Cardiff University.
Duration: 3.5 or 7 years
- UK Research Council eligibility conditions apply
- Applicants with a Lower Second Class degree will be considered if they also have a master’s degree. Applicants with a minimum Upper Second Class degree and significant relevant non-academic experience are encouraged to apply.
- The Doctoral Training Partnership welcomes applications from both UK and EU applicants; however, as a consequence of the EU referendum result, final award decisions will depend on the outcomes of the UK/EU negotiations.
- Full awards (fees plus maintenance stipend) are open to UK Nationals and EU students who can satisfy UK residency requirements.
- To be eligible for the full award, EU Nationals must have been in the UK for at least three years prior to the start of the course for which they are seeking funding, including for the purposes of full-time education.
- Applicants should apply for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry, with a start date of October 2019.
- In the research proposal section of the application, candidate must specify the project title and supervisors of this project
|Eligibility||Open to UK/EU nationals|