Erasmus Mundus – INTACT: It’s Time for Collaboration Towards Close CooperaTion scholarship Programme between Regional Asia and EU. Erasmus Mundus – INTACT is a scholarship programme for students and researchers/professionals on Bachelor, Masters, Doctoral, Post-Doctoral as well as Academic and Administrative Staff members from Regional Asia to EU and vice versa.
- STEM Disciplines (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Energy and Power Systems
- Civil Engineering
- Soil and Water Sciences
Number of scholarships / fellowships: 170
Duration: depends on the applicant’s level of studies or research/staff status i.e., Bachelor, Masters, PhD, Postdoc and Staff (Administrative & Teaching).
- Applicant must be citizen of one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, North Korea, Thailand, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka or a citizen of any European Union countries.
- Applicant must not have stayed nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc) for more than a year over the last five (5) years in one of the European countries at the time of submitting their application to the partnership.
- Applicant must have not benefited from a secondary scholarship for the same type of mobility under another Erasmus Mundus External Cooperation Window or Erasmus Mundus Action 2-STRAND1 project.
- Applicant must not have benefited from more than one mobility activity within the same project
- Applicant must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses or of one of the languages currently spoken in the hosting countries.
- Apply online and attach following documents:
- List of publications (optional)
- Reference letter(s)
- Motivation letter(s)
- Letter(s) of invite from the host university (optional)
- Language certificate (depending on the host institution might be optional or required)
|Subject areas||Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics|
|Eligibility||Open to Asian countries and EU countries|
|Deadline||Applications will be accepted periodically|
For Further Details: Click