ERC (European Research Council) Consolidator Grant project on “Political Apologies across Cultures invite applications for 2 PhD positions and 01 postdoctoral position at Tilburg University. The project is led by Dr. Juliette Schaafsma.
- Applicants must have (PhD & Postdoc) background in a relevant discipline, including Anthropology, Human Rights and Transitional Justice, International Relations, Language and Communication, Psychology.
For PhD Positions:
- Applicant must have excellent qualifications at the UG and master’s level
- strong interest in research, excellent writing skills, good command of English and preferably a good command of one or more other languages as well, experience with cross-cultural research would be advantageous
For postdoctoral position:
- Applicant must hold PhD degree and have a proven track record in conducting original scientific research and publishing the results in reputable scientific journals.
- Applicant must have outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills and have the ability to set up international research networks and coordinate research across different countries.
How to apply
- Cover letter (describing academic interests, research experience and motivation- max. 2 pages)
- 2 references with names and contact details
- Writing sample (thesis, essay, or article)
- Grade transcript
- Apply online
Note: Interviews are expected to be held in the Ist week of November.
Starting date: for the PhD positions is March 1, 2017 and for postdoc is May 1, 2017
|Fellowship Level||Postdoctoral and Doctoral|
Anthropology, Human Rights and Transitional Justice, International Relations, Language & Communication, Psychology
|Eligibility||Master’s and PhD|
|Deadline||October 15, 2016|
For Further Details: Click