EUI (European University Institute) offers doctoral programme for International students in the culturally diverse academic community. Selected students get to study alongside more than 900 scholars from over 60 countries; chance to develop intellectual curiosity, well-structured Ph.D. programmes that enable original research in four disciplines. The university provides dynamic multi-lingual environment. The working language predominantly is English
- History and Civilization
- Political Science
- Social Sciences
Scholarship value: Fully-funded
Duration: 4 year Ph.D. programmes
Number of Scholarships: approximately 150
- Applicant must meet the minimum degree requirements set by the relevant grant authority for admission to the EUI PhD Programme. As a general rule, applicant must fullfil the minimum degree requirements by 31 August 2019
- The expected level of English proficiency is level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
- Applicants must submit an English international language certificate to demonstrate their level.
- Applicants who are English native speakers, or have a degree from a university programme entirely taught in English and who have written a thesis in English in such a programme, are excused from submitting a certificate of English proficiency.
- Apply online and submit the following documents:
- CV (one or two page)
- Research proposal (2500 words)
- Degree grade transcript
- International English language certificate: GRE general test scores (EUI code 7395 – Departmental Codes 2704 HEC – 5102 LAW – 2209 SPS)
- Candidates must directly upload the recommended GRE scores (Examinee Score Report) to the online application form.
|Organization||European University Institute|
|Subject areas||Law, Economics, History and Civilization, Political Science, Social Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 January (Yearly)|
- Name of Organisation Field Value