The University of Florida (International Center) is inviting applications for the John J. and Katherine C. Ewel Fellowship Program in Ecology and Environmental Science in the Tropics and Subtropics.
Duration: 02 years
Fellowship value: annual stipend of $54,000 plus an annual allowance of $15,000 for health insurance, research support, professional development, and travel.
- Candidates for the 2020 Ewel Fellowship should have received their PhD no earlier than five years. Applicant must have filed their dissertation before starting their appointment in June 2020.
- International doctoral students or recent PhD graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with a PhD or equivalent in any field are eligible, and they may propose research projects in any discipline related to ecology and the environment.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience by performing scholarly research.
- UF PhD graduates are ineligible.
- Foreign nationals must be proficient in English (writing and speaking).
A complete postdoctoral fellowship application consists of the following:
- Completed Application Form
- Project summary (one page)
- Project description (five pages including all figures and tables).
- References cited (does not count against the five page limit).
- Biographical sketch (e.g., curriculum vitae) max two pages. List publications separately.
- Current and pending support.
- An abstract of dissertation.
- Two letters of support: from UF mentor which includes CV from the mentor (two pages); from thesis/dissertation advisor
#The University of Florida is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and non-US citizens are encouraged to apply.
|Organization||University of Florida|
|Subject areas||Environmental Science, Ecology|
|Fellowship amount||annual stipend $54,000 + other allowances|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||January 6, 2020|