Faculty Positions at IISER Kolkata: Advertisement for Faculty Position at IISER (Indian Institute of Science Education and Research), Kolkata (India).
IISER, Kolkata invites application from Indian origins with s
trong motivation and a will for teaching and research at the level of Assistant Professors, Associate Professors & Professors in the following departments:
- Departments of Biological Sciences,
- Chemical Sciences,
- Earth Sciences,
- Mathematics & Statistics and
- Physical Science.
Minimum Qualification (for all faculty positions):
- PhD with Ist class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch,
- A very good academic record. In addition, for:
- Professor:Ten years teaching/research/industrial experience (at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor).
- Associate Professor: Six years teaching/research/industrial experience (atleast 4 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor).
- Assistant Professor:Three years of teaching/research/industrial experience, excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.
- The Rolling Interview is a continuous process & will continue as per the requirements of the institute and also as per availability of the vaccancies.
- Applications will be received throughout the year.
- All correspondence to be addressed to either to the Head of the concerned Department or to the Dean of Faculty. Contacts details of Heads of the
- The applicant should request the referees to send the reference letters to the Dean of Faculty Affairs by post/fax/email.
The Dean, Faculty Affairs
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Kolkata,
Mohanpur – 741 246,
Dist. – NADIA
WEST BENGAL, INDIA
Please contact at the above address for any further information or clarification.
|Organization||IISER (Indian Institute of Science Education and Research), Kolkata|
|Subject areas||Sciences and Engineering|
|Salary||As per gov. rules|
|Eligibility||PhD with relevant experience|
- Name of Organisation Field Value