Faculty positions IISER Tirupati: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati, an Institute under the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Gov. of India. The institute is mentored by IISER Pune. The institute is calling for applications for faculty positions.
IISER Tirupati invite applications for faculty positions from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record and relevant work experience, in the following disciplines
- Earth & Climate Science,
- Mathematics and
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Ph.D. in appropriate field with first class or equivalent in an appropriate branch
- A very good academic record throughout
- Atleast three years of teaching/industrial/research experience,
- High quality publications in journals of international repute are essential.
- A Ph.D. in appropriate field
- Good academic record throughout and
- Minimum of six years experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor.
- Experience in teaching at undergraduate level is desirable.
Please apply via the online portals. Please submit separate forms (see the link below).
Deadline: This is a rolling advertisement and applications received will be considered periodically for screening/ evaluation forselection committee meeting to be held twice or thrice a year.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Tirupati (IISER Tirupati)|
|Subject areas||Natural Sciences and Engineering|
|Eligibility||PhD with experience|
- Total Jobs 14 Jobs
- Address India