Faculty Recruitement drive at IIT Dharwad, Goa: Applications are invited from eligible well qualified Indian nationals (including Persons of Indian Origins (PIOs) & Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs)) and foreign nationals for faculty positions ( Assistant Professor) in different Departments
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa
- Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad
Note: Foreign national here means a person who does not have either an Indian passport, or a PIO/OCI card. Foreign nationals can be offered contractual appointment for up to five years. The appointment can be renewed thereafter.
Recruitment: The recruitment will be conducted by IIT Bombay, which has been designated as the mentor Institute.
Centers / Departments (IIT Dharwad and Goa):
- Biosciences & Bioengineering,
- Computer Science & Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Humanities & Social Sciences,
- Mechanical Engineering,
Ph.D. with First class or equivalent (in terms of Grades etc.) at the preceding degree and a good academic record throughout.
- A minimum of three (03) years teaching/research/professional experience, excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D..
- Candidate, should have demonstrated research capabilities in terms of publications in reputed journals & conferences.
Assistant Professor on contractual basis
Candidates not eligible for Assistant Professor may be appointed as Assistant Professor (Contractual Basis).
Deadline: The Screening will continue till Dec 19
|Organization||IIT Dharwad, IIT Goa|
|Fellowship Level||Assistant Proffesor|
|Subject areas||Science and Engineering|
|Deadline||31st Dec 2019|
- Name of Organisation Field Value