Tamil Nadu Government invites application for the recruitment of posts of Assistant Professor from qualified candidates for written competitive examination for direct recruitment of Government Engineering Colleges. The positions shall be filled up on the basis of percentage marks secured in written examination and weightage marks awarded after Certificate Verification.
Engineering & Non-Engineering
- Prof.(Engg. courses): B.E./B.Tech & M.E./M.Tech. in the concerend field of Enginee/Technol with 1st class or its equivalent either in B.E or B.Tech. / M.E. or M.Tech
- Prof.(Non-Engg course):
- Postgraduate Degree in the respective subject with good academic record with at least 55% of marks or an equivalent CGPA from an National University or an equivalent Degree from a Foreign University
- Pass in the NET for Lecturers conducted by the UGC, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) or similar test accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Applicants should not be over Fifty seven yrs of age, as on 1st July 2016..
- Reservations as per Gov. Of Tamilnadu
- The Application Form with Prospectus can be obtained from 17-08-2016 to 07-09-2016 from Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamil Nadu on payment of Rs.100/-
- Duly filled-in Application Forms can be submitted at the Office of the Chief Educational Officer concerned on or before 07-09-2016 upto 5.00 P.M.
- The Application fee is Rs.600/- for all the applicants, for SC/ST and differently abled the examination fee is Rs 300/ using prescribed challan in any Branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA / INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK.
|Institution||Gov.Engineering Colleges, Tamil Nadu|
|Fellowship amount||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + AGP. Rs.6000 /-|
|Eligibility||Varies according to Subject|
|Deadline||7th September 2016|