Faculty Recruitment (22 Positions): The Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)
Advertisement For Faculty recruitment The Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) invites applications from exceptionally bright and motivated individuals with an established record of high-quality research and development. Foreign nationals are also eligible to apply. Recruitments in higher positions (Associate Professor and above) may also be made depending on the experience and suitability of the candidate, and the requirement of the division.
POSITION: Assistant Professor
Total Number of Positions: 22
- Applied Statistics Division (ASD)
- Computer and Communication Sciences Division (CCSD)
- Physics and Earth Sciences Division (PESD)
- Social Sciences Division (SSD)
- Statistical Quality Control and Operations Research Division (SQC & OR)
- Theoretical Statistics and Mathematics Division
Qualifications & Experience:
- D. in the appropriate branch; a first-class or equivalent at the preceding degree with a very good academic record throughout
- Should have at least 3 years of post Ph.D. research/teaching/industrial experience.
Age limit Pay level
Preferably below 35 years Level 12 (After completion of three years in service in Level 12, the pay will be fixed at Level 13A1)
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply with a forwarding letter addressed to the Director, Indian Statistical Institute referring to the advertisement number and its date of publication.
The following documents are required (in PDF format).
- Filled in Application Form in the proforma available at the end of this advertisement
- Curriculum Vitae with a list of all publications
- Proposed research plan
- Proposed teaching plan at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels
- Caste and/or Disability Certificate from the competent authority, as applicable
- Any other relevant information the applicant may wish to furnish
- Reprints of up to five important publications A single PDF file needs to be made along with the required documents in the order specified above. This single PDF file must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: This is a rolling advertisement and is valid from the date of announcement of this notification till December 31, 2021
|Organization||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)|
|Subject areas||Science and Technology|
|Eligibility||Open for applicants from all nationalities|
|Deadline||December 31, 2021|