Federation of European Biochemical Societies (FEBS) is one of the largest scientific organizations in the European community, established to advance research and education in biochemistry, molecular biology and related biosciences as a charity for the public benefit.
About the Program
FEBS funds scientific and educational events on advanced topics in these areas, focused on promotion of life sciences in Europe and enhancing collaboration between different regions. Applicants may apply for FEBS Youth Travel Fund (YTF) grants to support participation of PhD students and young scientists from countries with FEBS Constituent Societies, and in justified cases also from Asia, North and South America, and Africa.
Disciplines / Subject areas
- Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology
- Science & Society related issues
- Scientists (international reputation) and committed to teaching and training.
- Short CV (up to 3 pages) of the main Organizer should accompany the application submitted to the FEBS Advanced Courses Committee
How to apply
- Application form (both doc and pdf) files are required.
- A short synopsis comprising the course title, place, dates and brief course description (file up to 200 words).
- Proposed course budget form (excel file) in Euro and total amount requested.
|Organization||The Federation of European Biochemical Societies (FEBS)|
|Fellowship Level||Advance Course|
|Subject areas||Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Life Sciences|
|Deadline||March, August (Yearly)|
Register and Apply here: Click
For Youth Travel Fund: Click
For Further Details: Click
- Name of Organisation Field Value