Murdoch University has been a research-led university with a reputation for world class research. Our researchers focus on the significant social and scientific challenges of our time, including climate change, environmental sustainability and adaptation, food, water and biosecurity, as well as human and animal health and welfare.
- Often working with key corporate, academic and government partners, our research is underpinned by a deep understanding of politics, governance and international affairs, helping translate outcomes into impact.
- The Graduate Research Office is pleased to announce that the 2019 scholarship round is now open.
- Scholarships are awarded on academic merit, research experience and/or potential.
Applicants must possess a First Class Honours degree,
- H2A (or equivalent) or a Masters with a significant thesis component.
How can apply
- Fulfil the application form for domesticor international
- Fill in the referee report for domesticor international.
- Email your completed application to the Graduate Research Office
- International dead line: 30 September 2020
- Domestic dead line: 31 October 2020
- Please direct all questions about this scholarship to the Graduate Research Office.
- Please refer to the Australian Government websitefor frequently asked questions.
|Organization||University of Murdoch|
|Type of position||Doctoral position|
|Subject areas||Research Training Program Stipend Scholarships|
|Deadline||International dead line: 30 September 2020
Domestic dead line: 31 October 2020