Bath Spa University is offering a PhD Fee Waiver Studentship in Environmental Humanities to start in May 2017.
- A full tuition fee waiver for 3.5 years for full-time students or 5 years part-time;
- support fund: £1,800 (may be used to support research activities and/or resources such as specialist training, equipment or conference attendance)
- Access to a wide-ranging Researcher Development programme;
- Opportunities to develop teaching skills by participating in Bath Spa’s Graduate Teaching Assistant Scheme which includes registration on the Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Learning in Higher Education (CPLHE) course, which leads to HEA accreditation.
How to apply
- Application form with copies of degree certificates and transcripts of results.
- Sample of academic or creative work.
- International applicants must provide a copy of passport and any visa already held.
- Applicants will be required to arrange for 2 academic references; Referees must be able to comment on academic ability and suitability for proposed research project.
- Referees must send their references either to the applicant, for you to send on with your application documents, or direct to us at PGRadmissions@bathspa.ac.uk
- Applicants must return all application forms and accompanying application materials by email to: PGRadmissions@bathspa.ac.uk
- Applicants are encouraged to apply for interdisciplinary projects in the Environmental Humanities, ideally integrating two or more of the interests of academic staff listed on the Research Centre for Environmental Humanities.
- Applicants are also advised that they discuss the proposal with the relevant academic staff before applying.
|Organization||Bath Spa University|
|Fellowship amount||Fee waiver|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||19th March (for 1st May intake)|
For Further Details: Click