Fellowship Program CAS SEE Rijeka
Fellowship Program CAS SEE Rijeka is an international researcher mobility program that offers up to 5 months residencies in Rijeka and in the countries of the Balkans region. The Fellowships are chiefly offered in the fields of the humanities and social sciences but may also be granted to scholars in life and exact sciences, provided that their proposed research project does not require lab facilities and that it interfaces with humanities and social sciences.
Topics for studies:
- Refugees, Migration and Democracy: Reflecting Current Policies and Reshaping Politics
- Inequalities in the city
- Applicants may submit open applications; proposals must offer possibilities of thematic synergies with above mentioned topics (or elevating them with new aspects) are preferred.
- Applicant must be doctoral degree holder.
- Applicants from all countries are eligible to the program.
- Program is open to all disciplines in the fields of humanities and social sciences.
- There is no age bar for applying to CAS SEE Rijeka Fellowship Program.
- completed CAS SEE Rijeka application form
- copy of Resume
- description of intended research project (1500-2000 words)
- personal statement (up to 500 words)
- All documents must be submitted as pdf files.
- The documents of research project and personal statement must be page numbered and have as a header applicant’s full name (last name, first name) and email address.
- Living allowance in the range of € 1,100/m for a fellow
- accommodation expenses
- research budget according to the research proposal
- travel expenses (one round trip)
|Organization||University of Rijeka|
|Subject areas||Humanities and Social Sciences, Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open for International applicants|
|Deadline||January, June (tentatively every year)|
For Further Details: Click
- Name of Organisation Field Value