Food And Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO) aim is to achieve food security for all; to ensure people have consistent access to enough high quality food to lead active, healthy lives.
Other three major goals of FAO are: the abolition of hunger, food insecurity and malnutrition; the eradication of poverty and the driving forward of economic and social progress for all; and, the maintainable management and use of natural resources, including land, water, air, climate and genetic resources for the advantage of present and future generations.
- Age: below or 30 years
- Recently graduated or students in a renowned university or graduate school program and have finished at least two years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant to the work of FAO, or be contributors in a governmental or academic program sponsoring assignments of recent graduates or students.
- Working knowledge of English, French or Spanish is required. Knowledge of one of the other two, or Arabic, Chinese or Russian, is an advantage.
- Must not bear any of the following relationships to staff members of the Organization: son, daughter, brother, or sister.
- Interns get a monthly stipend from FAO up to the amount of US$700.
- It may vary for sponsored candidates. For them it’s according to the terms of agreement between FAO and the institution sponsoring the intern.
Duration: 3-6 months; it may vary for sponsored candidates
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply online
- Create your Personal Profile Form (PPF) online according to iRecruitment system.
- Attach a letter of motivation
- Apply to the vacancy with the code quoted: “IRC3038: Call for Interest: Internship Programme”
|Organization||Food And Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO)|
|Country||Italy (Headquarters), various regional offices|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
For Further Details: Click