The Fox International Fellowship Program offers a fully funded research stay at Yale University for PhD and graduating master’s students. The aim of the International Fellowship Program is to improve mutual understanding between the peoples of the US and other countries by promoting international scholarly exchanges and collaborations among the next generation of leaders.
- Social Science
- International relations and global affairs
- Environmental policy
- Public health
- Business and Finance
- Political Science
- Contemporary history
Duration: 10 months; commencing in late August each year.
- Yale University, United States
- University of São Paulo, Brazil
- Fudan University, China
- University of Cambridge, England
- Institut d’Études de Politiques de Paris, France
- Freie University of Berlin, Germany
- University of Ghana, Ghana
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
- Tel Aviv University, Israel
- The University of Tokyo, Japan
- El Colegio de México, México
- Moscow State University, Russia
- University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Boğaziçi University, Turkey
- University of British Columbia, Canada
- Australian National University
- University of Melbourne, Australia
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- National University of Singapore
- Applicant must be Graduate level student undertaking Doctoral or Masters level degrees and graduating master’s level student.
- Graduating bachelors’ level students of unusual merit and distinction may be considered but advanced, graduate level students are preferred.
- The Fox Fellowship is NOT open to postdoctoral applicants and international student proposing projects in their home country are NOT eligible.
- Applicant must demonstrate dedication to serious research and also ability for leadership and civic engagement in the larger community.
- Applicant must clearly understand and demonstrate commitment to being a “citizen ambassador.”
- Applicant must demonstrate excellence in relevant coursework as well as strong evidence of research ability.
- Applicant must be proficient in English Language to succeed in their research project and to engage in the intellectual and social community of the host university and their colleagues in the Fox International Fellowship at Yale.
- Applicant must provide recent TOEFL/IELTS scores
How to Apply:
Application material includes:
- Statement of interest
- Research agenda (3-5 pages)
- Leadership statement (1-2 pages)
- Recent CV
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Application deadlines are in January/February each year
- Specific dates will be announced by each Fox partner university
- Students accepted as Fox Fellows at Yale will be notified by mid-April
|Fellowship Level||Doctoral and Master’s|
|Fellowship amount||Fully funded|
|Eligibility||Open for selected countries|
|Deadline||Varies with the eligible country|
For Further Details: Click
- Name of Organisation Field Value