The Department of Political and Social Sciences, Otto Suhr Institute for Political at Free University of Berlin is inviting applications for Predoc position.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the project manager Prof. Dr. in an interdisciplinary context. Gülay Ҫağlar (professor of political science in the field of “Gender & Diversity”) and Prof. Dr. Jessica Gienow-Hecht (International History) working together.
- The successful candidate in political science will deal with feminist activism within the independence movement in Catalonia and its mobilization strategies. The central question is how the call for a “feminist form of independence” is articulated and negotiated within the independence movement.
- Participation in the research project with the opportunity for a doctorate
- Support in the development of the research design and in the further development of the theoretical and analytical framework
- Implementation of field research
- Participation and participation in the events of the cluster and in joint publications
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree Completed academic studies in political science.
- Knowledge in the field of gender research and in qualitative social research
- Knowledge in the field of regional studies (Europe and Latin America)
- Knowledge in the field of nationalism / separatism
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English and good knowledge of spoken and written Spanish
|Organization||Free University of Berlin|
|Subject areas||Political Sciences, Social Sciences|