Fukuoka City International Foundation Scholarships: Fukuoka City International Foundation Scholarships
Types of Scholarships available: 2.
- “Yokatopia Scholarship” and
- “Future Development Scholarship”
Nationality: open for international students
Fukuoka City International Foundation is inviting applications for the academic year 2018-19.
The Yokatopia Foundation and the Fukuoka International Association merged on 1st April 2014.
- Yokatopia Scholarship for International Students: Scheduled from early April to early May (anticipated) and
- Future Development Scholarship for International Students: Scheduled from mid-April to late May (anticipated).
Level of study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate programme.
Subject Area: courses offered by the university.
- Yokatopia Scholarship: 60,000 yen/month
- Future Development Scholarship:
- For graduate students: 500,000 yen or more
- For undergraduate students: 300,000 yen or more
Number of Scholarships: Yokatopia Scholarship: 6 students
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants whose first language is not English would be required to provide evidence of proficiency in English.
- Yokatopia Scholarship
- Postgraduate students or undergraduate students in their 2nd year or above, who are enrolled at a university in the Fukuoka Metropolitan Area and whose total received scholarship amount, including this scholarship, does not exceed the amount of the MEXT (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship.
- Future Development Scholarship
- Students who are enrolled at a university in Fukuoka Metropolitan Area and whose total received scholarship amount, including this scholarship, does not exceed the amount of the MEXT (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship.
It varies by the scholarship providers.
How to Apply: the applicant can apply to Fukuoka City International Foundation through his/her university.
|Organization||Fukuoka City International Foundation|
|Level||Undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships
|Subject Areas||Courses offered by the university|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for international candidates|
|Deadline||April to early May (anticipated)
October to March
- Name of Organisation Field Value