Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships are intended for brilliant Indians staying in India to pursue a master’s degree program at selected U.S. colleges/universities. These fellowships are for highly inspired individual who shows leadership qualities, have finished the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree, have at least 3 years professional work experience, and are wish to return and contribute to their communities.
Duration of the fellowships: 1-2 years.
- Arts and Culture Management including Heritage Conservation and Museum Studies
- Environmental Science or Studies
- Higher Education Administration
- International Legal Studies
- Public Health
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Women’s Studies or Gender Studies
- J-1 visa support
- To and fro economy class air travel tickets (fellow’s home city to the host institution in the U.S.)
- Funding for tuition and fees, living and related costs
- Accident and sickness coverage per U.S.
Eligibility & Requirements:
- Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s degree equivalent to US degree from a recognized Indian university with at least 55% marks.
- Applicants must either have four-year bachelor’s degree or a completed master’s degree
- In case, the bachelor’s degree is less than four year’s duration, applicant must have at least three years’ full-time professional work experience relevant to proposed field of study by the application last date;
- Establish experience in leadership & community service
- Applicant must not have another degree from a U.S. uni. or be enrolled in a U.S. degree program
- If working, follow the directives carefully regarding employer’s endorsement. The proprietor must indicate that leave will be approved for the fellowship period.
How to Apply:
Applications to be submitted online. (link is given below)
United States-India Educational Foundation (USIEF)
Arts and Culture Management, Environmental Science, International Legal Studies, Public Health, Gender Studies
|Eligibility||Indians with Bachelor’s degree|
|Deadline||17 May 2021|
- Name of Organisation Field Value